Big B&W Film

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Big B&W Film
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 05:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

It's been a while since I've been on the list, so my apologies if this
subject has been covered recently.

1. Does anyone know of sources of B&W film in rolls 4"-5" wide and
6'-20' long? I really don't want to get into cutting up longer rolls,
i.e. 100'.

2. How about developing of these rolls in anything besides high-temp,
high-speed zapping of commercial labs, like maybe D-76 or even more
exotic?

3. Is Film for Classics still in business?

This is for a potential custom made camera, not an old
Al-Vista/Cirkut/whatever.

Thanks!
Andy