Re: Wide (4" or 5") film

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Wide (4" or 5") film
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 05:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

Richard -

Well, maybe you can answer my question. Info I got
from the George Eastman House makes me think that 103 is the widest
FfC sells. Can you tell me exactly how wide and long the film is? I
assume it has paper backing. How much leader (approx.) before the film
starts? I'm building a camera - that's why I'm askig these questions.
THANKS!

Andy

---Richard_Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I recently placed an order for 103 film (for my Kodak Panoram 4D)
with Film