Re: "Where can we get 70mm film 1 roll at a time?"

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: "Where can we get 70mm film 1 roll at a time?"
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:05:00 -0700

At 12:15 AM 10/20/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Allen,
>   Saw your post, and I do believe that my photo lab (ALPS Labs) here in
>Atlanta can order 70mm film one roll at a time. At least let me say that I
>did so a short time ago with no problem. If you or others can tell me what
>they want, I will let you know what can be gotten.
>Thanks,
>George Pearl
>ALPS Labs
>tel: 404/872-2577

George,

Thanks for help.  I have gotten some interesting info re troubles buying
Kodak materials from B&H Photo.  I was told by a kodak dealer that B&H has
been selling Kodak "gray market" film. I have no idea if this is true or any
details.  Anyhow, that may explain my peculiar ordering problems I have
gotten from them recently - suddenly having to special order and higher
prices, etc.  Anyhow, my local Kodak guy is now going to order some non-perf
70mmTX for me.

AZ

Lookaround Cameras are more fun.

New October Additions at: