Re: Shooting advice

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Shooting advice
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:11:56 -0800

At 10:01 AM 11/10/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>When shooting a 360 group shot outdoors what  time of the day would be a good
>time to photograph?  I''ll be shooting exterior groups at a lumber mill and
>have buildings and shadows to contend with.  If fortunate it might be an
>overcast day if not I'll have some dark areas to contend with, about a 3 stop
>difference between the shadow and sunlight area.  Camera being used is a 35mm
>Roundshot.  My thinking is around noon with the sun directly overhead.  Any
>suggestions?
>
>Thank you,
>Don

Don,
I don't know where you will be but the sun won't likely be overhead at noon
or any other time in November
If you could arrange the people less than 360 it would be a better picture
but you could try having people facing, or at least turning their heads to
the light no matter where in the circle they are standing.
AZ
Lookaround Cameras are more fun.

New October Additions at:
http://www.keva.com/lookaround