RE: Entry Level Negative Scanners

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Entry Level Negative Scanners
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:53:38 +0100

1. Disagree.
There is always a cost/benefit ratio. I've read about the HP
photosmart scanner extensively before I bought it and the next step
forward in quality seems to be 8-10 times more expensive.
Working with it has justified my decision so far.
2. On the other hand, high price doesn' mean high quality (see
Bang&Olufsen)
4. Dust doesn't collect only on cheap equipment. Mercedeses got dirty,
too.

just an opinion.
Norbert