New Horizon 202 Feature

  • From: Alan & Shari Kafton <shmooze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Horizon 202 Feature
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:50:00 -0800

A couple of months ago, W. J. Markerink reported getting a Horizon 202
with 1/500 second shutter speed rather than the old 1/250 shutter speed.

His is not the only one!

A few weeks ago I bought a 202 from Photographers Supply in San
Francisco with 1/250 fastest speed.  I shot a roll and found the camera
had banding problems (the store thought light leaks, although they had
never seen it before) so I returned it.

When they came back from their stockroom with a replacement, I was
happily surprised to see it had 1/500 second speed!  The display model
sure didn't have it....and I don't know how many of their stock items
have it...but I was sure glad I got one!!!  Good price too -- like W.J.
they charge $375.  I just hope this one works....

--Alan