RE: Permits for tripods (Was: Santa Barbara Soap)

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Permits for tripods (Was: Santa Barbara Soap)
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:02:40 +0100

Two years ago you could purchase a photo permit at the entrance of Taj
Mahal.
I don't remember the exact prite . The first two hours of the morning
they will let you for sg. like 15 dollars.
Well worth it, most people will stay away and not stick in your picture.
Take the fast train from Delhi - do NOT go by car or taxi - it takes 6-8
hours of constant fear for your life.
The Taj is closed on Mondays.
Use gray card - the Taj is very white indeed.
Good luck.

Norbert