Re: Please - No Attachments!!!

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Please - No Attachments!!!
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 08:29:23 -0500

At 10:46 PM 2/28/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>How about setting a size limit on attachments? Several poeple thanked me for
>the not too large tiff images. I would never want to attach images beyond 72
>dpi and would maintain a limited image size.
>I was thinking about this while I did it, and hope you can still allow it. If
>not, it will be my first and last attachment.
>
>Thanks.

Attachments are fine things but you should have asked first who wants them.
In a hurry to get email at peak times attachments slow everything down. If
we all started sending atatchments willy-nilly it would cause great problems.

have a great 360 day,

AZ

See hand-built panoramic cameras and pictures at:
http://www.keva.com/lookaround
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874

Also at Cafe Society Gallery:
http://www.curdev.hull.ac.uk/root/cafe/cafegal.htm