RE: IPIX apologizes, but...

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IPIX apologizes, but...
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:51:51 +0200

Extract from Helmut's page:
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 17:28:47 -0400
From: "Patricia Felch" <Felch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: der@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Professor Dersch:

/../.In closing, we apologize again for suggesting that your Grand Canyon
photo wasIPIX's and are concerned over your www publication of our
correspondence before discussing this matter further with IPIX. The last
thing IPIX wanted was to instigate a web-battle.
**YES! The only thing that can stop an aggressive US software company to
threat a non-corporate community is publicity. So yes, Helmut, IT IS
suitable for the web community!

/../We understand that you are one the experts in the fieldof imaging and
virtual reality and do not see why you and IPIX could not shareinformation,
enabling you and your web communicants to benefit from thisburgeoning
technology. Indeed, one of IPIX's engineers is eager to meet face toface
with you to discuss the potential for mutual benefits./../
**What about we buying your silence, ah? How much do you want for closing
your site down, heh? One can buy everything for dollars, right? If we can't
threat you, we buy for cash.
-I am really sick of this. N