Color Intensifying Filter for Noblex

  • From: Alan & Shari Kafton <shmooze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Color Intensifying Filter for Noblex
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 14:11:07 -0700

I am interested in getting a color intensifying filer (sometimes called
color enhancing filter) for my Noblex 150.  They are made by Hoya,
Tiffen, & perhaps others out of didymium glass.  They the red part of
the spectrum.

I contacted Noblex & while they don't offer it now, they indicated they
would look into it.

So, in an effort to add  "market research" to my request to Noblex, are
there any other Noblex owners out there who are intersted in buying
one???

Thanks,

--Alan Kafton