Re: new pictures

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: new pictures
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:01:18 -0400

At 11:17 PM 7/30/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes, they are the same, but the linocolor ones supposedly ave better software.
>
>Your scans on the internet, however, aren't all that good. They come over
>unsharp and pixelated and fringed/blotted/blocked up.
>
>Try this website for some really good scans!!!
>
>http://www.funsci.com/fun3_en/panoram/panoramic.htm

I looked at the funsci scans before and they are indeed very nice. I would
have gotten off the dust spots! I would like to see the 120 format camera
used. I compared detail images of each and don't see that they are all that
different.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/railydd.html

http://www.funsci.com/fun3_en/panoram/firenze_la_serristori_1.jpg

As time goes on I am sure I'll get the hang of it.  There are a lot of
tricks one can learn.  For example, I was well into the project before I
learned about sharpening in lab color rather than rgb. I appreciate
constructive, informed criticism if it will lead to improvements in craft.

AZ

See new panoramic color work for July.
http://www.keva.com/lookaround
Also at Cafe Society Gallery: