Re: spheres in Java

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: spheres in Java
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:04:28 -0400

At 02:13 PM 8/16/1999 +0300, you wrote:

Drew,
I got sporadic success with loading pictures and accessing pages on
msexplorer.  Will your no-load java gadget work on continuous pans (not
spliced) like mine?  See sig for URL.

thanks,

AZ

>Try  http://www.livepicture.com/products/viewers/java_pano_jpg/index.html
>This site contain the same java-powered panorama.If you will not able to run
>pano there it mean that problem with your browser occur.
>
>Regards,
>Drew
>Spherical panoramas
>Gallery http://members.xoom.com/PanoWorld
>email    panoworld@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>fax       +1-419-710-5014

See new panoramic color work for July/August.
http://www.keva.com/lookaround
Also at Cafe Society Gallery:
http://www.curdev.hull.ac.uk/root/cafe/cafegal.htm