Re: New Panoramic Camera

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: New Panoramic Camera
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:43:46 -0400

At 09:53 AM 8/24/1999 -0700, you wrote:

Mike,
Thanks for the URL. Seems like a useful gadget for a realestate person. Did
you check out the spherical pics?  http://members.xoom.com/PanoWorld/

Enjoyed your web pages.  You can get rid of all the geocities
"whack-a-moles"  if you add this line to all your files just below the
title: <!--#geoguide-->

Then go to the member service area to activate it.  I have been
retro-fitting  my pages with it and have almost finished - whew!

AZ