Re: Noblex Defect reference image

  • From: alps007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Noblex Defect reference image
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 22:21:00 -0400

Hi Y'all,
   I used to own a Panox 2 1/4 x 5 inch 140 degree coverage 120 roll camera.
The problem that you speak of is most likely from a light leak in the drum
light baffle / light trap. In my Panox I once had a light leak in the right
baffle / trap  which caused a streak sort of the same as the one I saw in
the sample picture. Perhaps there is  padding material is also on a Noblex
around the drum that may need replacing ? When the traps were replaced in
the old Panox, the problem went away. So there!
My best,
George Pearl
Atlanta Panorama
Atlanta, Georgia USA