New panoramas

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New panoramas
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 16:57:33 -0400

Colleagues,

I have added some new color panoramic work on my Geocities pages.  They are
in the "And now for something entirely different." category of images -
views from inside or underneath things taken with a Lookaround 35mm camera.
Some are weird, some are way-cool, some are "interesting."
For those shopping for a large format scanner they are all scans done with a
Umax PLIII using Binuscan from 35mm negs.   The proof is in the printing
which I am just beginning to do on an Epson 1200 with wildly mixed results.
Out of the box (in the box?) paper, ink and settings seem to work better
than fancy paper and store-bought profiles. I haven't used a full tank of
ink yet so I should keep still, no?

AZ