Re: Pano modifications

Not only does "someone have it" but it was based on my own work! Written by a
Modern Editor but based on material I sent them. This "approach" actually
received quite a bit of publicity when Meehan's book on Panoramic Photography
came out. Photos made by this modified Nimslo illustrated several large spreads
throughout the book.

While I have the original text on which that article was written as well as the
article, I have gone one better and placed it all on the web (although without
some of the more esoteric illustrations but including the text) including
pictures of how to break down the camera, adapt the lens, and salvage the
optics ... anyway, about 10 or so things you can do with the Nimslo or Nishika
too I guess. You can find the article at:

       http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-nimslo.html

If you really would like a copy of the article write to me offlist and include
your fax or postal address for a higher quality copy.

Andrew  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photographic Technology
         \/\/\/\/\/\/   http://www.rit.edu/~andpph      andpph@xxxxxxx