No Subject

Since I joined this list earlier this week, all I have seen is this windchime nonsense and (unsurprisingly) unsubscribes. What is going on?
Is there anyone out there who can answer a query on panoramic photography (especially one from a Monash graduate!)
I would like to hire an Art Panorama camera from a local dealer for the weekend (120 - 6x17 or 6x12, Nikkor lens). Looks good but the dealer has no clue how to use it and no manual! Anyone advise me on use, especially focussing and switching format from 4up to 6up?
Thanks
Andrew Fildes