Re: camera info

  • From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: camera info
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 19:33:04 +1100

So, let me get this straight - the SpinShot is fun, but unreliable - like
most of my friends. The Roundshot is reliable but the price is unfunny.
Hell of a choice. Given that, I'm with Sam - what the hell is a LarScan and
who's got the plans? Is that 16 hours of building for a klutz with two left
thumbs or for a mad scientist with three degrees in mechanical engineering?
Andrew