Re: XPan? Are you kidding?

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: XPan? Are you kidding?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:18:26 -0500

At 10:46 AM 12/23/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>Well, this ought to be my last post on this topic. For that matter, I think
>>it should be my last to this list.
>
>Hell no, don't go! We need intelligent conversations on this list.
>
>Simon was added to my kill file long ago -- the list sure went
>downhill after he arrived. I suggest you do likewise.

Yea, Clayton

Stick around please. Some find Mr. Simon entertaining other's not. He has
infirmities that limit his typing.  Ericson is argumentative but galvanizes
others to respond. I am only peeved when people insist that swing lens and
rotating lens cameras make distorted pictures and by people that jump
through their noses trying to make panoramas that look like "normal" images.

AZ
Have a Safe Holliday Season.
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/

Lookaround Panoramic Cameras and Gallery:
http://www.keva.com/lookaround