Re: Website Update

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Website Update
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:16:10 -0500

At 07:47 AM 1/21/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks!
>
>I have yet to print any. Do you know of any decent
>printers that can do a "long", (8-1/2" x 3'), prints
>economically?
>
>-Lare
>
>--- Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> At 01:45 PM 1/20/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>> >I've recently updated Gallery Three on site with
>> >recent panoramics from Spain, Gibraltar and
>> Morocco.
>> >All were taken with my Nikon Coolpix950 and
>> stitched
>> >with PhotoVista.
>> >
>> >http://members.tripod.com/~lhelwig/gal1.htm
>> >
>> >-Enjoy
>> >
>> >=====
>> >http://members.tripod.com/lhelwig/main.htm
>> >Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
>> >http://im.yahoo.com
>> >

>> Larry,
>>
>> Fantastico stitchoramas! Muy buen!
>>
>> Loved the Acazar Palace Garden.  How are prints with
>> this system? The screen
>> images are outstanding.
>>
>> AZ
>> Check out new b/w pans for January.
>> http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/
>>
>> Lookaround Panoramic Cameras and Gallery:
>> http://www.keva.com/lookaround
>>

>=====
>http://members.tripod.com/lhelwig/main.htm
>http://im.yahoo.com

Larry,
I have an Epson 1200 that does a wonderful job. Any of the Epson Photo
printers will do a good job.  I am curating a photo show this Feb. in Flint,
Michigan.  I would like to show one of your pictures.  The show is about
recent trends in photography and the influence of digital images on
traditional photography. There will be around 25 photographers. If you can
get a print made or if you can send me one or two of yours on a CD or zip
drive I can print it and mount it.  You can see the gallery at:
http://www.gfn.org/buckham/