Do you have 5 minutes?

  • From: Angela Lauria <LaLa@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Do you have 5 minutes?
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 14:25:54 -0500

Your opinion counts at http://members.aol.com/alauria1/poll.html!

I am a graduate student from The George Washington University working on a thesis
about the way different people are using the Internet.  I've created a survey
to help answer some of those questions and I'm interested in hearing what you
have to say.  The survey is fun, easy, and short. Please take just five minutes
now to visit

http://members.aol.com/alauria1/poll.html.

Thanks for your help,

Angela