new pics

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: new pics
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:51:36 -0400

Colleagues,

I'm going through photos that I never did much with and collecting them into
small sets to show on my web pages. There are some Lookaround panoramas and
regular images. The pics were all scanned from 35mm negatives on a Umax PLIII.

I'm doing sets of Memphis, and parts of Mississippi first.  The April set (3
panoramas) is of Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee taken on the tenth
anniversary of Elvis's death. Graceland has changed in many interesting ways
since then. It is a fascinating place to examine American culture even if
you don't like Elvis.

The Lookaround camera page is now on the geocities URL.

AZ

Lookaround Panoramic Cameras and Gallery:

New Graceland images for April at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/

Panorama workshop 4/28-4/30
http://www.area360.com/workshop.html