Re: [rumors of new medium format horizon? RE: Horizon 202]

  • From: Alan & Shari Kafton <shmooze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [rumors of new medium format horizon? RE: Horizon 202]
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Robert Monaghan <rmonagha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Within the last few months, I have seen a posted note about a planned
medium format version of the Horizon series, but no followup on any of
the logical groups (kiev88 etc. newsgroups)...

I even heard a rumor that Horizon was going to stop making cameras altogether.
 Of course they could have a huge inventory of stock to ship from it this were
true.  Of course the huge stock could also be customer returns of defective
units....those that don't end up on E-Bay....

--Alan