Re: Spams

Is there any point - I assume that my off-list response to this idiot
concerning 'brain-whitening compounds' was probably ignored. Are there any
really destructive responses that involve wasting large amounts of their
time but almost none of mine - someone must have come up with satisfying
guerilla type anti-spam ideas! Re-routing spam to other spammers?
Andrew