RE: Horizon 202

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Horizon 202
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 18:29:38 +0200

I once had the same failure. (lost one invaluable film:-()  ) The slit did
not open during exposure.
Solution:
-Remove the plastic covering of the camera. (shutter button can be
unscrewed, there is another trick I don't remember. If you need to force it,
you do something wrong)
-Look from the lens side. Over the drum opening, on the left side there is a
small screw holding a tiny metal piece. This part directs the slit cover be
open on exposure but closed on rewind (to prevent light leakage)
-This screw is untightened. Adjust and tighten it. Try it several times on
slow mode.
If the camera works as required, place a drop of fast glue to secure the
screw.
-Replace the plastic covers
-Find the misplaced shutter button and tighten it on place.

Good luck,

Norbert