Re: Kodak Aerial Plus-x

  • From: allan fedorak <allan_fedorak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Kodak Aerial Plus-x
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:20:41 -0700

We have proccessed Plus X (70mm) in 15ft. lengths,(cut from 100 ft
rolls). We developed it in good old D-76 @ 1:1 dilution for 8 min@xx
degrees F, and it worked great. Dip & dunk in total darkness in an ice
cream bucket, agitation once up&down every 30 sec., regular stop bath
and then rapid fixer, and the on with the lights to hypo clear and wash.
We tried all kinds of developers, but got the most consistant resu;ts by
keeping the developing times long, and using a one shot developer. HC
110 was nice but times were too short to keep the consistancy of results
stable.

Al