Re: panoramic in Germany

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: panoramic in Germany
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:57:25 -0400

At 05:53 PM 6/24/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 6/24/00 1:19:53 PM, azinn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< at
>the Detroit airport a sheriff politely explained to me that for security
>reason's people can't make pictures around the airport >>
>
>This is news to me. Any truth in it, or just a little demonstration of petty
>power?
>
>Giorgio P.

Giorgio,
There is no logic to it - never is. Real terrorists use Fun Saver
disposables.  For some reason the place was crawling with cops that day.
There were at least three to a door.  Maybe her boss was watching. She
reamed out a guy for jay-walking.
If I decide to shoot more there I'll just get permission. I'm used to the
attention and have found that being agreeable and friendly usually gets me a
few shots.

AZ

Lookaround Panoramic Camera and Gallery:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/

Bob Talbot's Vagabond Camera web page
 http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/vagabond/