airport pan

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: airport pan
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:55:34 -0400

Fellow travelers,

A while back there was a thread re shooting around airports.  I scanned the
pan of me and my cop friend at the Detroit airport. It's kind of cool. There
is also a couple of new shots taken in St. Paul. The bottom one is a raw
scan and a detail to show the camera's flexibility and the good exposure
latitude. They were both hand-held pans.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/dtwcop.html

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/stpaul1.html

AZ

New Minneapols pans 6/30/00
Lookaround Panoramic Camera and Gallery:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/

Bob Talbot's Vagabond Camera web page
 http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/vagabond/

Where's the camera? http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/passcam.html