Re: Determining Curcuit Angle of View

  • From: ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Determining Curcuit Angle of View
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:43:33 -0400 (EDT)

It seems to me this would be fairly difficult to do without any kind of
"benchmark". One way to do it would be to go to the origial locations and
determine the angle right there ... but, of course, this may not be possible.
Or get a map of the area and deal with it in a similar way by identifying
landmarks.

Otherwise ... I myself can not think of a way other than very rough
approximation. On the other hand, if they are more than 360 degrees then the
situation becomes easier! Or if they are almost 360 degrees then it might be
possible to "fill in the gap" with imagination and deduce an approximate angle
that way.

adios,

Andrew  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photo Tech
         \/\/\/\/\/\/          http://www.rit.edu/~andpph