Software for panoramic images...

Dear Subscribers,
I am looking for help on whether to buy Apple QTVR Authoring Studio or VR
Worx from VR Toolbox.
I have heard some negative comments about VR Worx, but I would really
appreciate some users comments on either software. I need it to create
panoramas and object movies. The kind of things I am looking for is user
functionality, ability to stitch most accurately and the best feature set.
But basically I am looking for user feedback on both applications so I ca n
make my purchase more accurately.
Thanks Rob D