Re: Noblex manual

  • From: Joe McCary <mccary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Noblex manual
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:34:20 -0400

I load mine this way: ( I will start after the last roll has been removed).
1. make sure the camera is off.
2. Open back, remove exposed film. (be careful NIOT to hit the shutter
release button)
3. move empty spool to the right side.
4. insert new roll of film and load the take-up reel.  Advance the film
until the arrow is just past the red mark.
5. push the shutter release button, the film counter dial will move
slightly.
6. Advance the film until the counter stops at the #1

If you depress the shutter button before you have the film arrow lined on
the red mark you will signal the mechanism to start its measured advance to
frame 1.  Avoid this.

One other note/tip.  When rewinding the exposed film point the camera down
so the back is level.  This helps, but does not eliminate, the problem I
have experienced with the tail of the film paper walking off the take-up
spool.
Joe McCary