bergger 5" roll film

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: bergger 5" roll film
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

I recently approached Bergger about supplying their
BPF200 B&W film in 5 inch wide 100 foot rolls. They
agreed to via a special order.  My hope is that there
are enough people who would buy a roll or two to make
up the minimum order (which is really not that big,
but far more than I can use). The cost would be $240
per 100' roll plus shipping.  The film is identical to
their well-known sheet film: same emulsion, same base.

Disclaimers: It may be a month or so before the order
is placed and it will take 12-16 weeks before
delivery, so it could be March before you got the film
if we order it now. I will require full prepayment
(I'm not about to get stuck with hundreds of feet of
film or a huge bill!) refundable only if Bergger fails
to deliver, i.e. not if you change your mind, unless
someone else decides they want a(nother) roll.  You'll
have my address, so you can come after me! And yes,
I'm marking it up: just $10 per roll (i.e. $230 to
$240); reasonable, I think.

Please email me off list if you're interested.

Andy