Re: Q/T Hot Spot Info

  • From: Baby Doll <videofxgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Q/T Hot Spot Info
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 06:31:03 +0000 (GMT)

Please help.  I am trying to setup a hot spot in my Q/T VR movie to another
media file ie .wav, .jpeg or even .htm, on a CD ROM.

I have done this no problem on my website, but need to know what "prefix"(?)
I would use to get the link to open regardless of drive?  If I have a html
file called index.htm on a cd rom in a directory called "filz" ie
d:/filz/index.htm, what would I type as the link, NOT knowing that the drive
is labelled  d:???

I have tried:
:/filz/index.htm
/filz/index.htm
<SrcDrive>/filz/index.htm
?/filz/index.htm
../filz/index.htm

+ HEAPS MORE variations. None have worked.

Please help as I have searched for hours on the net for this or any other
hot spot info.

Sorry for being so "windy"

Regards

Ash Cooper