RE: Xpan is GREAT for you, not for me ;-)

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Xpan is GREAT for you, not for me ;-)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:20:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Robert Erickson <cirkut8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some humor for the group...
>
> Do you drive a Rolls Royce to take the
> kids to private school? Then the Xpan is the camera
for you!

but if you enjoy using the xpan more than some other
camera, you'll feel better when shooting, and if you
feel better/happier/whatever, less will be bothering
and distracting you and you'll take better pictures!
at least they'll be better *images*, but they might
not have as fine grain, or enlarge as much, etc. as a
larger format neg/tran would.

andy