Fuji G617 Panoramic Camera

To whom it may concern:

I am very interested in buying a Fuji G617 panoramic camera.  I continually
watch Shutterbug and Ebay.  I haven't yet found what I'm looking for.  I'd
really like a mint G617 with less than 100 on the roll counter.  Can you
give me any ideas where else to look, or connect me with someone who might
have the camera I'm looking for?  Thanks in advance.

Andy Schmidt