No Subject

Colleagues,

I just got this and am passing it on - hope I'm not beeing Chicken Little
but haven't seen it posted here.

AZ

If you receive an email titled "It Takes Guts to Say Jesus" DO NOT
>> OPEN

>dangerous
>this

>function
>the

>> very

>stopped!!

>> access
>the

New for November: "High and Low" b/w street pans.
Lookaround Panoramic Camera and Gallery:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/
keyword.com: lookaround

Where's the camera? http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/passcam.html
Detroit Focus 2000 http://www.detroitfocus.org/focus2000/