Noblex Discussion

Well, it didn't take long for this normally helpful and courteous discussion
forum to degenerate quickly.  I must same I am disappointed.  It's not what I
have come to expect from this group.

Maybe we should start by asking Noblex what their motives are before we jump to
conclusions.  Perhaps they will share them with the list and fill in the obvious
hole in their initial email.

For what it's worth, I recently had my 150F repaired by Noblex Canada in
Vancouver, and their service couldn't have been better.  Great turnaround and
not over-priced.

Allen

PS:  By the way I LOVE the NASA composite image.  Thanks for sharing it!  Now if
only I had a small percent of NASA's budget for doing these things....

View the photography of Allen Lefebvre at:
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/alefe/