Re: 6x12 Negative Carrier?

  • From: Allan Fedorak <allan_fedorak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 6x12 Negative Carrier?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:25:29 -0800

Hello Richard,

You need to pick up a USED Besler 6x9, 6x7, 6x6 or 6x4.5 metal carrier,
and take it down to your local precision machine shop. They can mill the
opening out to any "Precise" "100 %" Exact, opening you need. I've had
all of mine milled out to about 110% of the real neg size. Lets us print
100% of the neg and also black borders if needed. Costs have been very
reasonable, especially if you're not in a big rush and can wait a couple
of days.

Al Fedorak
PS. nice work shown on your web site!