RE: Noblex cameras

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Noblex cameras
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 05:44:37 -0800 (PST)

John -

Full details (and pictures) will be in a future issue
of Panorama Magazine, but for now: 90mm super angulon,
almost 1" rise and fall, fixed focus (but at f/32
sharp to 10'), custom made by Rotation Specialties.

Ellis -

Yes, you're right, the little rise does come in handy,
but wouldn't it be nice if, for that much money, it
was a really decent amount? Isn't it just 5mm?

Andy