OT-spam

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT-spam
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:59:46 -0800

Sorry for this OT post but I suspect others may be having the same problem.
I'm getting a post from these idiots along with an attachment, almost every
day now starting late last year. Is anyone else on the list having the same
problem?

I don't ask to be removed or open the attachment.

This is the heading: