Re: Re: Distribute your images and panorama files to anyone [Advertisi

  • From: Ben Aguayo <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Distribute your images and panorama files to anyone [Advertisi
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 10:15:24 +1100

> >3. Facility of use.
> >Not all people have QuickTime installed. Only a self-executable file
> >(*.EXE) can grant
> >you that all people you sent a panorama will view it.
>
> ..exe files don't work on Macs but Quicktime does. Why limit your
> images to non-creative people?

So, if you are a Windows user or if you do not have a Mac you cannot be creative... (:-

Don't worry, I do not take your words as something personal...

Anyway, what I tried to said is than a Windows executable is more universal that a QuickTime movie.

I think that the percentage or total PC users (counting PC-Windows, Mac and Linux) with QuickTime is far less than the percentage of PC users using Windows.

So, I assume that a Windows executable  file is more universal than a QuickTime movie.

On the other hand, I sincerely regret not having a Mac version of my program. I worked with a Macintosh some years ago, but I have not one at this moment.

Ben Aguayo

Change7
http://www.change7.com - info@xxxxxxxxxxx