Re: Napa housing for IAPP Convention

  • From: simon nathan <simonwide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Napa housing for IAPP Convention
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:54:39 +0000

charles- is color permitted as the list winds down in australia and moves to amsterdam simonwide

CharlesofSC@xxxxxxx wrote:

It really depends on how far you want to drive each day. We stayed up at the
North end of Napa Valley last year in March, and didn't pay anything like
that with a continental breakfast. Thrown in, but you have to drive 50 miles
each day.

I would be glad  to have my wife look in her notes for the name of the motel
if you are interested.
CharlesofSC