Re: How do you make a panorama Photo?

  • From: Robert Erickson <cirkut8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: How do you make a panorama Photo?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:23:53 -0800 (PST)

I wonder what the result would be if there was an
option "stitching, but I'd prefer to use one shot 360
degrees if I could"?

Peter Shute

Dear Peter and group,

I think that I was THE if not one the last die-hard
Cirkut enthusiast. No other camera can compare to the
quality of the images from film, none!

However, I am now just about entirely digital. Thanks
to PhotoShop I no longer have to deal with reality.
That dream sunset is now just a click away from being
pasted into any image I choose.  I never did get a
moon shot that I was proud of. Now it doesn’t matter.
I downloaded the perfect one from NASA that I can
paste into any evening sky.

My customers really made the decision for me to switch
from film panorama to stitching. For 20 years I had a
hard time convincing customers that they needed
panorama. Now with direct to digital better than life
imaging I have a hard time keeping up with the demand.
For the first time in 20+ years of trying I am finally
making a living from just selling panorama, thanks to
digital cameras, stitching, and PhotoShop.

Bob Erickson

PS: Anybody want to buy a #10 Cirkut? $3000

=====
Robert Erickson, cirkut8@xxxxxxxxx
The Panoramic Network: http://www.panoramic.net