Re: Horizon 202

  • From: Stan Patz <skp113@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Horizon 202
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:21:19 +0000

>How many people on the list have experience with the Keiv panoramic
>cameras.
>I keep thinking they are too good to be true so I never gave it much
>thought.
>  I shoot with a 150F Noblex and I'm worried the 202 would be a
>disappointment.

Dear Dirk,

The Horizon 202 is a decent little camera at a good price. If you get one,
you must have a money back guarantee because quality control is so poor.

I went through 3 new cameras before finding one that seems to be OK. Factor
in you testing time and materials, and the camrea gets more expensive. Also,
I lost valuable vacation pictures, because the transport mechanism failed on
a camera that worked on two test rolls.

Stan Patz   NYC

SKP113@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.PatzImaging.com