Re: Horizon 202

eddie- so does the name panophic say that it's using 120 film.it's not a secret. it's science as i explained to installer (at leitz) and no big deal. once in modern, or was it pop, they printed that simon nathan used widelux. this is not the truth. i had a widelux because i had a widelux

Edward Meyers wrote:

As I borrowed Simon's Elmared Widelus on a job, I can tell you
it's the 120 version. The 50mm elmar covers it well. I know a secret
about this camera. The lens is not set for infinity. Simon might
tell you why. Ed