New VR book

  • From: "pureDigital.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New VR book
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:04:32 +1100

Call for contributors on 4-March-2001

Virtual Realities in a Real World (working title)

Edited by Chris Hutchison & John Holder

We have been commissioned by the publisher McGraw-Hill to produce an
undergraduate-level Virtual Reality text book, and we are seeking VR
professionals and experts who would wish to contribute to this project. The
types of contribution we are looking for are described below.

http://www.puredigital.org/publish/pvrmarc.htm