Re: AW:Crack to

  • From: lists <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW:Crack to
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:42:35 +0200

on 09.03.2001 10:38 Uhr, tbk@xxxxxx wrote:

> P.S.: Do you know how much little companys are bought from them (!) since 2
> years, with good and stand alone technologys, which are never seen anymore?
> FIVE and more I think.

thomas,

i agree, they are not right but selling and buying always
does need two partners. no doubt: i hate ipix as well.

michael
"We can't go on together with suspicious minds."  Elvis
Werder & Stoll. Design Consultants
Claudia Werder, Designerin MA (RCA)
Michael Stoll, Diplom-Designer (FH), AGD, SND
Ebertstrasse 8
D-72072 Tuebingen/Germany

phone           ++49 (0) 7071 / 360303
fax             ++49 (0) 7071 / 360325