WANTED - panos for directory

  • From: virtualmapping <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WANTED - panos for directory
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:39:25 +1100

Add your panoramas to the new interactive world directory....www.vr-map.com

I would like your help in creating the largest directory of immersive panorama & VRML tours of our planet. Im about to contact panorama producers around the globe for contributions.

I'll upload & host your Panorama for FREE on www.vr-map.com, with full photographer/business accreditation, & an email link or link to your site. I'll also include a link to your site at vrdirectory.com
Im paying for the bandwidth & hosting.
You retain all ownership & copyrights to your images, although Virtual Mapping/vr-map.com will reserve the right to publish the images under its websites or business name (you will always be given credit).
Websites may include vr-map.com, vrdirectory.com & vrmapping.com & cafebyte.com

Im looking for sphere panoramas mainly, but the cylindrical types will be fine.
Ill need a URL or small .jpg thumnails of panoramas for initial acceptance.
Helmut Dersch's PTviewer will be utilised for displaying the panos, and his encryption tool PTcrypt (meaning your images wont be viewable in graphics apps or anywhere else for that matter other than from the URLs specified, eg. www.vr-map.com).

Its a great way to see your own panoramas alongside those of your fellow producers.
If your thinking of becoming a professional 'VR photographer', this will be the perfect project to showcase your work to potential clients & employers.

The site is still under setup to some extent and any advice or comments about its layout would be appreciated.
Thank you.

If you are interested, please email me ASAP.
Craig Dunning
craig@xxxxxxxxxx

And special thanks to Helmut Dersch for making this project possible without the use of proprietary plugins.