Re: stitching software...

  • From: Allan Fedorak <ajfedorak@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: stitching software...
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:21:16 -0800

Hello,

I'm using Photovista on my Mac, But, it doesnot seem to like OS 9 on our imac,
crashes the system every time. Up to OS 8.6 it works just fine. Guess they
don't have much demand for an updated version because the Photovista people
won't even return email inquiries about an update or OS 9 crashes. I've made
prints up to 40" long with my Epson 3000 printer and they're great!

Al