Re: Stop action better with digital camera than revolving camera

  • From: Robert Erickson <cirkut8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Stop action better with digital camera than revolving camera
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:25:58 -0800 (PST)

What convinced me was my own side by side comparison
of shooting the same subject.

My shooting with a digital camera is vastly superior
to stoping action than a rotation camera such as the
Roundshot. With a digital camera I shoot the
background and the action seperatly and combine them
in the computer with a simple copy and paste command.

Go to:
http://WWW.panoramic.net/Documents/store/images/Hill1artThumb.jpg
 for a sample. The three girls are realy the same one
pasted three times.

With digital I can also make a busy street apear empty

http://www.panoramic.net/store/images/KWDuvalStThumb.jpg

As far as resolution goes, my two mega pixel camera
wins. Yes, film holds more information. The problem is
getting that information off the film. Prints from
enlargers loose info, film scans suffer even more.

:-)
Bob

=====